Monday, November 20, 2006

Rackets

Not the noise kind. Badminton kind!
Last Saturday, after a gap of 12 - 14 years, I managed to lay my hands on one of them and the game began.
And Yes!!!! I managed to win one game...... :D
Ok - I admit am not in the best of physical shape or anything and even though the game was played inside the house, it felt good to deliver those backhands and smashes.
Remembered those evening when my sis, my cousins and friends and I used to get out of the house by around 4 in the evening and how we used to play our guts out on the road in front of my house. Every day till around 7 or till it got too dark to actually see the shuttlecock.
Never used to feel tired. What a marvellous time we used to have.......

2 comments:

D for Don said...

yea...it was great...i remeber well...and i took that up as an imp sort in my life for the next few years...had to stop coz of my back

D for Dawn said...

@s-sis - yea i know

Powered By Blogger