Monday, October 09, 2006

It's BBQ Time!

Saturday was BBQ time! Since my friends decided to help me celebrate my last weekend in Cyprus (as a spinster, think I will be back after the wedding), we went out for a BBQ party. Loaded with yummy looking chicken and mutton marinated in indian spices, we headed out to a picnic spot on the mountains. Had fun! The smoky flavoured chicken was lip smacking! mmm.....

As usual, I did something stupid (need I mention 'stupid'???)

The guys and I were playing catch and I slipped and landed on my back. Hee hee hee.Thankfully, am still in one piece. No broken bones, though it is a little difficult to sit down ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

playing catch?

D for Dawn said...

@anonymous - throwing a ball around and trying to catch it. :P

Powered By Blogger